Today we are releasing a new version of the graph interface. The biggest change since the last release is that we have added a toolbar where you can set a threshold for the number of papers, select colour-coding for the nodes, and more. In addition we have made some graphical changes to the interface. We are now working on getting all our maps up and running on the new version.
- Set a threshold for the number of papers in each node.
- Switch between normal and modularity view.
- Switch between publication, patent and combined graph for each technology.
- See the impact factor for each node.
- Increase or decrease the size of the nodes.
These features will be more thoroughly explained later.
Update: We have detected a problem with node-colouring in Chrome. We are working to solve this issue, meanwhile the graphs should work well in Firefox.